BOOK A COURSE
There are several ways to book a course:
- Complete the form to the right and send it to us by clicking the send button. We’ll then get in touch with you to discuss your payment options.
- Click on our eventbrite link to book a course and pay online >>>>>>>>
- Download and complete the Aspîre Performance Driven Training booking form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD) and either email it to us on email@example.com or fax it to +44 (0) 1827 723 829.
All Aspîre PDT scheduled training courses are non-residential and are normally held in our bespoke training facilities in Tamworth, Yeovil or Lichfield. We can come to you and your establishment on request. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01827 723 820 to discuss your requirements.
Prices shown in the course and event listings, or on Eventbrite, are in GBP, and exclude UK VAT. The first, or only, delegate from an organisation or group, pays full price. A 5% reduction is given for a second delegate from the same organisation or group attending the same course, and a 10% discount is given for the third and all subsequent delegates from the same organisation or group attending the same course.
Discounts are also available for delegates wishing to book multiple consecutive courses and for larger groups attending the same or multiple courses and events, as well as for ‘early birds’and Defence and ex-serving members of the Armed Forces or Civil Service. All discounts are detailed on the relevant Eventbrite listing.
The price normally includes course notes (this usually includes a copy of the presentation materials), electronically or printed and bound. Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch are also provided (as applicable).
Bespoke course and programme prices are available. Please contact the Training Business Manager to discuss your requirements.
There are several ways to pay:
- via Eventbrite, our on-line booking and event management system. Click the link next to the course or on the email invite you received and follow the instructions. There are several ways to pay via this method.
- by telephone and credit card. Please call +44 (0) 1827 723 820. We accept Mastercard, Visa and America Express.
- by BACS bank transfer. Our bank details are:
- Aspire Consulting Ltd
- Account # 01028828
- Sort code 30-95-04
- BIC LOYD GB 2L
- IBAN GB13 LOYD 3095 0401 0288 28
- Please make the payment reference the course name
- by invoice. Contact us on email@example.com or 01827 723 820 to initiate the raising of an invoice for you or your company. A Purchase Order (PO) will be required from you for this option.
- by cheque. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Aspire Consulting Ltd’ and sent 7 days in advance of the course commencing to:
Aspire Consulting Ltd
(Performance Driven Training)
19-20 Amber Business Village,
Amber Close, Amington
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations will be accepted any time up to 14 days before the start date. Alternatively, delegates can opt to attend a later dated course. Delegates will be invoiced if this is their preferred payment method. Aspîre PDT reserve the right to cancel courses and events at any time, in which case a full refund will be made.